Saturday, February 19, 2011

Torn

There are about a million and one thoughts flying through my mind right now. 99% of those thoughts are very much relevant to how I've officially unofficially graduated from Temasek Polytechnic.

So, I am feeling more than a little lost right now. I don't know where to go from here. I have a lot of plans for my future. A lot is an understatement. I am torn between working, studying and expanding Thursday Tales. While it seems like the 3 are un-conflicting events, it is going to be a huge challenge if I try to balance all 3. I am not confident of doing it. I like doing things to perfection. And I am not confident of doing everything at one go because doing too much only hinders perfection.

I really want to do all 3. I know I have to continue studying because I actually like studying as long as my studies are relevant to my future and as long as they are practical courses that are not too theoretical.

I really want to work in an advertising agency or anything marketing related because it has my dream to do that - I also really want to gather some form of experience so that I always have that back up plan.

And Thursday Tales is my dream. It is that one thing that has kept me going and sane throughout the past year of exhaustion from projects. I really want to develop my dream and I want it to take off well especially with all the awesome support I've gotten from my friends and family members.

So I am back to being torn. I could probably take this step by step but I really don't feel like time is my best friend these days.

And if anything, I wish more than ever that things proceed faster and not slowly.

Toodles.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Hi Vil! I'm sorry I haven't been very good at keeping up with your blog but I hope that all is well with you.

I'm really curious about Thursday Tales. Can you tell me more about it?

Vil. said...

Hahaha. Thanks Beth! I have been great lately. Hahhaa.

Anyway, Thursday Tales is my baby project that I've been working on with a few friends and my boyfriend. It's an online fashion concept store fully inspired by fairy tales. We haven't exactly started out yet since our 2nd photoshoot is only scheduled on the 2nd of march due to scheduling problems.

The website is on thursdaytales.com. It's still quite bare now. hahaha. But hopefully by the second week of March, everything will be up properly.