Thursday, February 10, 2011

Lost.

It's been what? A month since I last blogged? Wow. Time has its way of passing too damn quickly. I am graduating in a few month's time. School will also be finishing for me by the end of next week. I am not feeling sad or nostalgic at all.

It's more like a wash of relief since the past 1 year has been pretty much hellish for me. I feel like the only semester that really captured me was really semester 2.1. I worked with people I liked and people I genuinely could work with. Too bad in the end it didn't really work out.

But yes, the end of school. Finally. I am glad.

But scared.

This was always the moment I was afraid of. I don't know where to go next.

I would love to continue studying but I really don't want to end up becoming a money slave right after my graduation. I want to have the leisure to travel around, to do the things I like and to just have fun before I launch into the stage of becoming a money slave...

Every Singaporean will eventually become a money slave.

I just... You know... I just want to slow down that process a little.

But the world is so judgmental. If I don't go into the university immediately... God knows what kind of rumors will be shared behind my back. But it's not the rumors I am ultimately afraid of... I am just afraid of myself.

Because I realize I really really don't know where to go next. It's confusing and tiring.

Toodles.

No comments: