Friday, January 14, 2011

Breaking Free

It's been another long while since I last came in here. I've been busy with just about everything and anything. In another 3 week's time, I would have unofficially graduated from the school I've been in for the past 3 years. It's a highly confusing feeling.

On one hand, I cannot wait but to break myself free from the crazy project schedules and the forever high-strung emotions. On the other hand, however, I am extremely extremely afraid of leaving the school. Leaving Temasek Polytechnic means leaving my comfort zone. Leaving the school means I will either have to launch myself in another school or into the real working world. I have not made up my mind yet.

I'm perpetually confused these days and I really don't like this feeling of confusion.

Sigh. A less emotional post next I hope.

Toodles.

No comments: