Monday, January 03, 2011

2011 New Year Resolutions

I wanted to do up this post way earlier but I got carried away doing a lot of other things throughout the past 2 days of the new year. I also spent barely 10 hours at home for the past 48 hours. It's been tiring but I just know everything is going to pay off.

Anyway, New year resolutions! This year, I shall make resolutions that I know are attainable. A short list of 10 should suffice.

1) On top of my list is to really make sure Thursday Tales takes off perfectly. It's been my heart and soul for the past few months and it's been ripping every bit of my emotions away from me. So yes, in 2011, Thursday Tales will take off and become sensational. Hahaha.

2) Next in line is to graduate with reasonable results. Right now, my GPA is neither here nor there. So my goal is to improve my GPA to above 3.5.

3) Maintain my relationship with the boyfriend and stop throwing stupid tantrums at him.

4) Spend more time with my best friends. I really really really miss each and everyone of them. Especially Nisa cuz I haven't seen her or spoke to her properly for the longest time.

5) Improve my health cuz I really really really need to be healthier now that I will be doing a lot more things. I cannot afford to puke my guts out or sleep my life away anymore.

6) Improve my temper management skills and manage my stress properly.

7) Maintain friendships.

8) Go to Bangkok and somewhere in China. Also go back to Phi Phi.

9) Have at least 3k in my bank a/c by the end of the year.

10) Fulfill at least 7 out of 10 of my resolutions.

Toodles!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Great resolutions! Although I like them all, #9 is my favorite because I'm trying to be financially responsible as well.