Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 (Photo Post)

Since the other post was so wordy, I figured I needed some photos to end 2010 off. 2010 was really a year of firsts.

Spent my first time at a real theme park with the boyfriend in Singapore during my birthday. Also, clubbed for the first time ever on my birthday. It was really, really fun. My entire birthday celebration, that is.

Genting 2010 with the boyfriend. This was our first time going overseas together.

4E outing with the boyfriend & the bestfriend. Well, this definitely wasn't a first.

4C bbq with the crazy folks. (: Haha. Neither is this.

Boyfriend's Birthday 2010. Nor this.

Siew Ling's Birthday 2010. But spent Siew Ling's birthday with her for the first time I think?

Phuket 2010. Went to Phuket for the first time ever in my life.

Phi Phi 2010. Went to Phi Phi for the first time in my life and fell in love with the place, hard. I really really need to go back there sometime very very soon.


Also, spent Xmas with the boyfriend for the first time ever in my life. Believe it or not, we've NEVER (i repeat NEVER) spent xmas or xmas eve together in 5 years prior to this. Speaking of which, this year's christmas is something I definitely have to blog about. Hahahah. It was an extremely interesting one.


Other firsts in 2010:
- Setting up a business for the first time
- Working in the IT show for the first time
- Doing projects into wee hours and staying over at people's house to do work for the first time
- Getting quite a GPA for the first time

And I think there were probably a million more firsts that I cannot think about as of now.

I liked 2010. In general, I guess. But I am glad 2011 is coming because I have so much ambition and plans for 2011. I am already pretty sure that 2011 will be one hellauva ride. So watch and see people, 2010 was mundane at best. 2011 will be amazing.

So here's wishing you & me an extremely awesome 2011.

Till 2011!

Toodles!

No comments: