Friday, December 31, 2010

2010

2010 is ending in about 23 hours time. Haha. So I figured it will be cool to end the year with a wrap as usual. Let's review my resolutions for the year.

1. Visit Bangkok with... A lot of people!
Speaking of which, I think I have promised more than 2 groups of friends to go to bangkok with them during the coming vacation holidays. Hahaha, which means A LOT more saving up to do and lots of fun. ;)

Unfulfilled cuz I went to every other part of Thailand except Bangkok. Hahahahaha. Very funny.


2. Go overseas with the boyfriend alone.
Must be beach resort/themepark. Hahaha. I know. Two extreme ends. But that's us. We either seek solace in peace and tranquility or from the excitement of cheap thrills.

Went to Phuket, Phi Phi & Genting with the boyfriend. Hahahaha. (Y). Instead of going to only one country, we ended up coming to a lot more than one. I ought to be absolutely satisfied.
3. Go clubbing.
DON'T LAUGH! I don't like crowds k. ): Okay la. I promise I will go clubbing in 2010 so people will stop staring at me so disbelievingly. I know I look like clubber so I will go be a clubber and fulfill your wishes k?

Went clubbing for the first time ever during my birthday celebration this year. Hahaha. It was fun, something like what I expected from clubbing but really just not my thing I guess.

4. Try to hang out with boyfriend and his friends more often.
I very shy la, cannot is it? ): Although majority of boyfriend's friends are from Dunman, we were never close what. So now I shy... Not funny k!

Erm this one I also don't know. I went to play Monopoly Deal with the boyfriend and his best friends at one of his best friend's house. so considered half fulfilled???

5. Get over my fear of crowds/big groups.
In order to fulfill points 3 & 4, I will have to fulfill this first. I will brave through a crowd alone while chanting "I am not going to get molested by big fat indian dudes" 10000000 times to achieve this goal. I think I will succeed if I really don't get molested.

Worked in my first ever IT fair this year. I think I've gotten over my fear of crowds/big groups.

6. Save up my first $5000.
I need to save up at least $5000 in my bank account in order to fulfill my business idea. So must save up my first $5000. Go rob bank also must.

Lol. This one erm. Fail max. Hhahahahahah. I have a combined savings of $2 in both my bank a/c. (Y)

7. Continue baking!
Must try not to give up this hobby even if it's going to make my right hand as ugly as a ... (insert picture of ugliest hands here) I don't know how does an ugly pair of hands look like la, so use your imagination k?

I think this one got? I baked a cake for best friend's birthday this year and gave her a huge surprise as a result. I also baked some cookies for my friends and family members. (:

8. Do more housework.
I can't even sweep the floor properly. ;( This year I shall aim to be a feminine housewife so that the boyfriend has the incentive to want to marry me. Hehehe. (And then after we get married, I will laze around on the bed and let him do all the housework. HAHAHAHA. I am such a genius)

This one I think got a bit lah. I pack my own bed and clean up after me and my brother these days since both my parents go off to work.

9. Improve GPA to at least 3.55.
This is a must. No explanations, no nothing. Just pure, raw expectations of myself. If I cannot achieve this, I will... uhm... (insert punishment here) I don't know what to deprive myself of if I cannot achieve this, so I will leave it up to your imaginations as well. You can tell me what you thought of in the comment box.

Hahaha. Major fail this one. FML.

10. Lose 10kg.
Sounds impossible but I am going to do it with sheer determination. Watch me k? I CAN DO IT!!! *stares at guilty looking stomach because she just ate Macdonald's* I CAN DO IT!

Another major fail. More like GAIN 10kg. Ha. Ha. Ha.

11. Make new friends.
I need to stop being so comfortable with my current social circle and actually make plans to make new friends out of the Dunman zone and the Marketing zone. I will try to go for more camps and make new friends. I am not unfriendly la. In fact I make friends pretty quickly if I want to. It's just that I am pretty shyyy.

I think I made a few new friends this year? But also lost quite a few. Sigh.

12. Get over everything that's bothering me now.
It's a new year. Nothing will bother me this year except my career and my studies.

Fail.

13. Love the Earth.
I am not kidding k. From now on, I will try to use less plastic bag. I will remember to turn off the lights, the fan and the heater. I will buy more environmentally friendly items to use. ^^ Good excuse for shopping. But really, love the earth!!

Super Duper Fail.

I guess I fulfilled at least half of my resolutions which is not so bad afterall? Hahahhahaa.


Toodles.

No comments: