Monday, December 13, 2010

Too Reserved

Certain Days, I find myself to be too damn reserved. I mean if you think I am bitchy, you should really hear my inner thoughts. They are fucking bitchy. Sometimes when I hear the things my inner thoughts say, I feel like I probably have split personality since the things they say are pretty crazy sometimes.

Everyday, every bloody day, I listen to my inner thoughts bitch like crazy. A typical day of bitching with my inner thoughts go like this:

Scenario 1:
*Vilvian sees a skinny girl*

Inner Thoughts: OMFG. IS THAT GIRL FOR REAL? Does she eat at all?!?!?! I think I donate her 50% of my fats, she'll still fly like super far if a huge rain comes!

Scenario 2:
*Vilvian gets annoyed by someone*

Vilvian: I really cannot be bothered with your nonsense. *walks away*

Inner Thoughts: Oh my god. Oh my god. Fuck that Bitch please. Who the fuck does she think she is. Why the fuck does she think she can mess around with me. Don't ever fucking let her step on my tail again. The next time, I promise you I am going to throw her down from level 10,000.

Scenario 3:
*A friend says something really really irritating to Vilvian*

Vilvian: Ha. Ha. Very funny. *Turns away*

Inner Thoughts: Stupid Bitch/Asshole. You think you very very clever is it. Then go do whatever it is you think you very good at doing lah. Why you here! WHY WHY WHY! Grr. WHY! Go a fucking way. I don't need you. :@

-

Hahahahaha. I think I am subconsciously an ah lian, a chao ah lian! 75% of the things my inner thoughts say prove that I have to be an Ah lian! But okay, I have to clarify. The name of this post is "Too reserved". And it is only named that way because I am too reserved and politically correct to say the things I want to say.

And if I get to say the things I want to say, I'd probably:

1) Have no friends at all now.
2) Be beaten to death.

So I guess being reserved is not entirely a bad thing although I do hope that my brain will appreciate the ingenuity of my inner thoughts sometimes! I am actually quite clever subconsciously! Whenever people ask me questions, I normally have the answer for those questions but because I am pretty reserved and because my brain does not trust my inner thoughts enough, I normally don't answer them!

Which is sad because they think I am stupid. I am not. ):

Oh well. There's not really a point to this entry. I was just bored and tired.

PS: This post was initially supposed to be a 2010 reflection post. Look at how flippant it has become!

Toodles!

No comments: