Thursday, December 09, 2010

IWP

What is an IWP?

An IWP is better known as an Irritating Whiny Person. He/She whines constantly about a single issue and refuses to resolve said issue even when provided with answers.

An Example of IWP:

A: I am so fat. ):
B: Go exercise.
A: I can't.
B: Why not?
A: Because I am fat and lazy.
B: Have some faith in yourself. Just go do it.
A: But I am fat!!! ))):

Another Example of IWP:

A: I have no money. ):
B: Go find a job.
A: I don't want to work.
B: Then how do you expect to get money?
A: I don't know. I don't want to work! I want money!!! ):

1 More Example of IWP:

A: I am hungry!!!! D:
B: Go eat something.
A: There's nothing to eat!
B: Go and buy, call for delivery or something.
A: I am too hungry to do anything! ):

How to Identify an IWP:

1) He/She is constantly whining about how fat she is/ how ugly she is etc etc etc.
2) He/She is constantly eating ALOT despite telling you how fat he/she is.
3) He/She hides behind an exterior called low self-esteem.
4) He/She refuses to listen to any of your answers/solutions to his/her problems.
5) He/She goes around finding more people to complain and whine his/her life away.

What do you do when you see an IWP:

1) RUN, run as fast as possible.
2) Avoid said person unless you are willing to have your eardrums rot away thanks to excessive whining.
3) Ignore said person.
4) Tell said person what he/she is and ask them to snap out of it.
5) If all else fails, RUN! As fast as possible!!

Disclaimer: No IWPs were hurt in the process of writing this entry.

Toodles!

No comments: