Monday, December 06, 2010

Phuket with Boyfriend Day 4

It's been another long while. I got lazyyy.

Anyway! Day 4 was a very lazy day for us as well! We spent a good half of our day lazing at the beach, laughing, talking and feeling the waves wash upon our bodies (and my wound). Not the most pleasurable experience since my wound was throbbing. No pictures for our beach escapade since we were having too much fun sipping coconut juice and splashing seawater on each other.

After that, we went back to the guest house for a break before we went to JungCeylon Shopping Center which is located in Patong Beach. Cost us a bomb to go back and forth Patong and Kata since they were fairly far apart from another.

When we reached JungCeylon, we manage to just make it in time for the Water Fountain Show!

Photobucket

Not the best photo but you have to pardon me since I was still feeling bad aches stemming from my stomach that fateful night.

...

We then proceeded to walk around and look what we found! A Seashell Museum!

Photobucket

This is one of the world's most valuable sea shell. I really cannot what's the name of the shell but I remember it being worth millions of bahts. (which is still quite a considerable sum)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Many many more pictures but I am only going to upload these few. Let me know if you're interested in seeing more!

...

After spending what seems like hours in the seashell museum, we decided we needed some food!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Wine Connection @ Phuket was one of the restaurants with the best food we tasted throughout our entire stay in Phuket. Do go to JungCeylon to try it out if you happen to be there. (VERY affordable as well!)

Toodles!

No comments: