Thursday, December 16, 2010

World's Greatest Boyfriend

Since I cannot get to sleep, I shall write!

I've been enduring a lot of shit from my body lately - Nose Bleeds, Flu, Coughs, Puke Fests, Stomachaches, Gastric. You name it, I think I've got it. It's absolutely driving me crazy. I just wish it was less crazy, less irritating and less whatever, you catch my drift.

I am thankful for the one special person who's been taking care of me though.


We took this photo in Phi Phi - The post I never got to doing.

This was a beach in the vicinity that I cannot for the life of me, remember the name of. All I can remember is the arduous journey we endured to get to this beach. His arduous journey actually. He had to drag me through the ocean by piggybacking me 'cause I have no bloody idea how to swim. He also had to babysit me through the entire journey 'cause I not only don't know how to swim, I am also bloody clumsy. I ended the journey with quite a few scraps on my feet that is now thankfully healed.

On our snorkeling trip also over at Phi Phi, he also had to endure my clinging on to him and refusing to him/the boat cuz I was so scared I would drown. Not knowing how to swim and delving into deep ocean water is probably not the best idea and not something I would do again in the near future.

In our Phuket trip, he also painstakingly took care of me through my food poisoning period - doing anything and everything he could that would make me feel slightly better.

Right now in our working/career carving/school lives, he's also been taking really good care of me. He's been a major major major support in my life. Without him, I would have never thought of starting up Thursday Tales. Without him, I would have given up a month ago. Without him, I would be even more sick than I am right now. But because I have him in my life, my life's been that much more amazing and fulfilling.

Thank You Teo Gui Jie. And yes, you shall receive the Best Boyfriend Award.

I love you my dearest World's Greatest Boyfriend. (: Thank you for being here for me. ♥

Toodles.

No comments: