Saturday, November 27, 2010

Phuket with Boyfriend (Day 2) Part 1

Because Day 2 was a very long day and 'cause I generally took about a 100 photos that day, I shall split Day 2 into 2 parts.

Photobucket
Hi everyone, these are the best possible banana pancakes on Earth. It was soft, fluffy and full with banana goodness. I love pancakes, and I hardly call any pancakes the best. So this is like the queen/mother of all pancakes. Go try if you're at Phuket.

Photobucket
And noms omelette ordered by boyfriend.

Photobucket
After breakfast, we decided to go to the beach again.

Photobucket
It was such a gorgeous day.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Beautiful sun. I'd call it merciless if I were in Singapore. But in Phuket, everything was beautiful.

Photobucket
Boyfriend and me.

Photobucket
Camwhore #1

Photobucket
Camwhore #2

Photobucket
Paused to snap a photo of this random baby girl who decided to smile for me. :D

Photobucket
:O says the boyfriend

Photobucket
One more of me & the boyfriend

Photobucket
Random lovely photo of Sunlight

And this was the end of part 1 of Day 2. Shall update the blog with part 2 of day 2 tomorrow!

Stay tuned!

Toodles!

No comments: