Saturday, November 27, 2010

Phuket with Boyfriend 2010 (Day 1)

Hi all, I've finally finally decided to update my blog with the Phuket trip! It has to be one of my most memorable trips of all time. In this trip, I experienced a couple of first times. If I have to list them out, it will be:

1) Going to Phuket for the first time of course.
2) Staying in a guesthouse for the first time ever.
3) Food poisoning for the first time in my entire life.
4) Having the boyfriend take care of me for an entire night.
5) Sitting on a motorcycle for the first time ever.
6) Getting burnt by the exhaust pipe of the motorcycle.
7) Watching a movie in Thailand for the first time.

All's good though. I had a fantastic time with the boyfriend there as usual and we managed to accomplish what we had to. So yes, we did have a lot of fun together despite all the hiccups that happened.

Anyway!! Words aside, let's make some space for some pictures!

We reached Phuket at about 12pm Singapore time so we decided to check into the guest house and leave our stuff there while we explored the town we were in.

Photobucket
My cutest boyfriend on Earth ♥

Photobucket
Our first meal was at this random Thai Food (Fusion) place near the guesthouse. This was spicy soup I guess, not bad.

Photobucket

Photobucket
We then proceeded to walking all around.

Photobucket
And we ended up at the beach.

Photobucket
Karon Beach has the smoothest and softest sand that squeaks when you walk on them. Please stay at Karon beach when you ever go to Phuket.

Photobucket
Lovely Seawater that's not at all like Singapore's dirty and murky one.

Photobucket
Left the beach and went to the market near our Guest House. Food looking nommingly-delicious over there!

Photobucket
Cocktails at barely 4sgd! This is how life should be!!

Photobucket
More nom-melicious food!!!!11

Photobucket
An old lady was holding all that. I was wondering how long would it take for her to fly away. :X

Photobucket
Sunglasses Haven!!

Photobucket
Very funny and adorable ad by the roadside.

Photobucket
Looks like both of them wants to hit my boyfriend! No!!!!!

Photobucket
Beautiful Night.


And I believe that was the end of our first day. It was a beautiful first day at Phuket. So I guess I shall end my first post for Phuket here now.

I hope it enjoyed it!

Toodles!

(PS. Check back tomorrow for Day 2!)

No comments: