Friday, April 29, 2011

http://roaminglegs.blogspot.com

Hi everybody,

I know it's been an incredibly long time. Many times, I've wanted to write here only to feel all self-conscious. The fact is I can't blog here anymore. There are too much memories here. I feel suffocated by everything I've ever written here and I think it's just about time for things to change and for me to move on.

And so with that, I announce the closure of Emotional Absurdity.

With effect from today, I will be officially moving to

HTTP://ROAMINGLEGS.BLOGSPOT.COM

to blog there instead.

Perhaps the fresh slate will be the key to changing my life around. I've been a wreck lately. I am getting out of this wreck before I drive myself crazy.

So I will still be keeping EmotionalAbsurdity around for awhile. But I will cease all blogging activities here and this blog will be indefinitely shut down after the 10th of May 2011.

Toodles! (For the last time!)

See you guys at Roaming Legs!

No comments: